blogspot counter

Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday's Tortuga Treasure tour stops at Sapphire Phelan's Passion Corner

 
This week, I'm doing some traveling away from my home blog to share about my new release, Tortuga Treasure: Ciel's Legacy

Today, I'm visiting Sapphire Phelan's Passion Corner 
She asked me to make it romantic. My post tells how to make a merman with the magic “Kiss of Life.” A handy trick if you want a handsome merman…and who wouldn’t? 

Next Tuesday, I'll be a guest at Castles ‘n Guns. More hints about that post later.

For the complete list of where I'll be visiting during the coming month, click on the Events tab above.

~ ~ ~
Marsha A. Moore is a writer of fantasy romance. The magic of art and nature spark life into her writing. She is the author of the Ciel's Legacy series, fantasy romance with fast action mermaid/pirate storylines: TEARS ON A TRANQUIL LAKE and TORTUGA TREASURE. Look for her first of an epic fantasy romance series, SEEKING A SCRIBE: ENCHANTED BOOKSTORE LEGENDS ONE, to be available March, 2012. For a FREE ebook download, read her historic fantasy, LE CIRQUE DE MAGIE, available at Amazon and Smashwords.