blogspot counter

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Listen to the recording of my live interview, talking about my latest Enchanted Bookstore Legend--Staurolite

I enjoyed talking with Linda Mooney at Other Worlds of Romance on BlogTalkRadio Monday evening. We chatted about my latest release, Staurolite, and how the series is evolving. I also shared an exclusive excerpt from the book.

Listen to the recorded interview here:


Listen to internet radio with Linda Mooney on BlogTalkRadio
 
~ ~ ~
Marsha A. Moore is a writer of fantasy romance. The magic of art and nature spark life into her writing. Read her ENCHANTED BOOKSTORE LEGENDS for adventurous epic fantasy romance: Book One, SEEKING A SCRIBE, Book Two, HERITAGE AVENGED, Book Three, LOST VOLUMES, and Book Four, STAUROLITE. For a FREE ebook download, read her historic fantasy, LE CIRQUE DE MAGIE, available at Amazon and Smashwords.

0 comments: