blogspot counter

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Tea Leaf Tales: Delirium


I often wonder if it’s just my nature, or if the rest of the world goes into super, hyper-driven, all nerves firing, trying-to-do-everything-at-once mode in the spring. I find myself releasing a new book while in the midst of three yoga teacher training weekends. Not my usual exceptional planning, but I love it all. In spring, I seem to think, and feel, that I have superpowers.

This weekend at a training workshop, I wandered the wooded grounds during lunch and spotted this graffiti a distance away through the trees. A smiling delirium—the sign must have been an omen.

I stared at the graphic for a while, waiting, but didn’t find any warning. I smiled at the happy face. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw it wink back at me. I hope others found the sign too.


Tea Leaf Tales is a series of original ten-sentence short stories by Marsha A. Moore, relating to photos/scenes that resonate with her.
~ ~ ~
Marsha A. Moore is a writer of fantasy romance. The magic of art and nature spark life into her writing. Read her ENCHANTED BOOKSTORE LEGENDS for adventurous epic fantasy romance: Book One, SEEKING A SCRIBE, Book Two, HERITAGE AVENGED, and Book Three, LOST VOLUMES. She has also authored the Ciel's Legacy series, with fast action mermaid/pirate storylines: TEARS ON A TRANQUIL LAKE and TORTUGA TREASURE.  For a FREE ebook download, read her historic fantasy, LE CIRQUE DE MAGIE, available at Amazon and Smashwords.

2 comments:

Rosalie Skinner said...

LOL... great post. Another gem.

Marsha A. Moore said...

Thanks lots, Rosalie!