blogspot counter

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Tortuga Treasure tour stops at Jacqueline Paige's for an interview!


This week, I'm  traveling away from my home blog a bit to share about my new release, Tortuga Treasure: Ciel's Legacy

Today, I'm being interviewed by Jacqueline Paige at her blog. Stop by and join us!

Tomorrow, I'll be visiting Always a Booklover for an interview.

For the complete list of where I'll be visiting during the coming weeks, click on the Events tab above.

~ ~ ~
Marsha A. Moore is a writer of fantasy romance. The magic of art and nature spark life into her writing. She is the author of the Ciel's Legacy series, fantasy romance with fast action mermaid/pirate storylines: TEARS ON A TRANQUIL LAKE and TORTUGA TREASURE. Look for her first of an epic fantasy romance series, SEEKING A SCRIBE: ENCHANTED BOOKSTORE LEGENDS ONE, to be available March, 2012. For a FREE ebook download, read her historic fantasy, LE CIRQUE DE MAGIE, available at Amazon and Smashwords.

0 comments: