blogspot counter

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Almost Tortuga Rum Cake--A tasty treat to enjoy while reading Tortuga Treasure

In honor of the release of my fantasy romance, Tortuga Treasure, the second in my Ciel’s Legacy series, I’m sharing my version of a well-known Southern treat.

Beware—there’s enough rum in this cake to please any buccaneer!

After a few trips to the Caribbean, I fell in love with Tortuga Rum Cake, made on Grand Caymen Island. However, the price made it a luxury item in my household, not enough to satisfy my craving for the springy, golden, rum cake. After lots of online searching and some experimentation, I came up with the recipe you can find in my post at Southern Fried Gothic today.

 
~ ~ ~
Marsha A. Moore is a writer of fantasy romance. The magic of art and nature spark life into her writing. She is the author of the Ciel's Legacy series, fantasy romance with fast action mermaid/pirate storylines: TEARS ON A TRANQUIL LAKE and TORTUGA TREASURE. Look for her first of an epic fantasy romance series, SEEKING A SCRIBE: ENCHANTED BOOKSTORE LEGENDS ONE, to be available March, 2012. For a FREE ebook download, read her historic fantasy, LE CIRQUE DE MAGIE, available at Amazon and Smashwords.

0 comments: