blogspot counter

Friday, December 9, 2011

You've got your romance in my fantasy! You've got your fantasy in my romance!

My recent article is posted at the Fantasy Faction today. I'm debating the difference between fantasy romance and romantic fantasy. It's a thin line and I could use some help. Click on the logo below:


~ ~ ~
Marsha A. Moore is a writer of fantasy romance. The magic of art and nature spark life into her writing. She is the author of the novel, TEARS ON A TRANQUIL LAKE, the first in a trilogy. Part two, TORTUGA TREASURE is contracted for release in January, 2012. Look for her first of an epic fantasy romance series, SEEKING A SCRIBE: ENCHANTED BOOKSTORE LEGENDS ONE, to be available March, 2012. For a FREE ebook download, read her historic fantasy, Le Cirque De Magie.

0 comments: