blogspot counter

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Indie Authors Unite Holiday Blog Hop!

What: 63 fabulous contests for readers and a grand prize of a Kindle Fire

My contest is for a $25 gift card (Amazon or Barnes & Noble—your choice). Winners of each blog contest will be entered in a drawing for the grand prize Kindle Fire contest.

How to enter my contest:
I’d like to have more reviews and/or talk about my recent historic fantasy short story (20 pages) release, Le Cirque De Magie. Reviews are very helpful for an author. But, if you don't have time to review, please tweet--that's great too! If you help me with tweets and/or a review, you’ll have a good chance at winning my $25 gift card.

The ebook download is FREE at Smashwords and Barnes and Noble.

I’ll use this point system to determine a winner. The entrant with the highest total wins.

 +1 for each tweet (no limit on how many points possible) including the title of the story, Le Cirque De Magie, AND one of these three links:

+10 for a review of my short story on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Smashwords, or Goodreads. (40 points possible. The review needs to be honest, but detailed enough to show you read the story. The same review may be posted on all four sites to gain the maximum 40 points.)

In the case of a tie, the winner will be determined by random drawing.

Please email me with a report of your point totals as well as usernames on Twitter and the book sites at MarshaAMoore(at)hotmail(dot)com.  

If you have any questions, leave a comment or send me an email.

Thank you very much for any and all help with your reviews and/or tweets. 
                
When: December 15th through 25th

Where: Here and at the blogs of 62 other indie authors. Locate all the contests at the main page of the Holiday Blog Hop.

Information about my latest release, Le Cirque De Magie:
Blurb:
The circus is a blur of commotion with last minute preparations for the spring tour. Ravi, the high-wire heart throb, becomes jittery when he meets the company’s newly-hired female dwarf. Hours before departure, his magical perceptions are on fire as he witnesses her involvement in a gory bump off.

The circus manager can’t be found. Ravi is desperate to protect his sweetheart and performing partner, Alice. The train creaks away, beginning the long journey with danger stowed on board. Nicknamed the Great Birdman, Ravi steps forward and exposes his true identity—a real risk during edgy, vigilante times of prohibition. A brave move—but will his Suparna abilities be enough to snuff out this fierce demon?

Genre/length: historic, paranormal fantasy/short story (20 pages)


~ ~ ~
Marsha A. Moore is a writer of fantasy romance. The magic of art and nature spark life into her writing. She is the author of the novel, TEARS ON A TRANQUIL LAKE, the first in a trilogy. Part two, TORTUGA TREASURE is contracted for release in January, 2012. Look for her first of an epic fantasy romance series, SEEKING A SCRIBE: ENCHANTED BOOKSTORE LEGENDS ONE, to be available March, 2012. For a FREE ebook download, read her historic fantasy, Le Cirque De Magie.
Share

11 comments:

Free Book Reviews said...

Readers
Go ahead and enter into as many of these as you can. While you are searching come on over to my blog at Free Book Reviews

Authors
Come on over to my Blog and send me a link to your book so that I can include it in my Free Book Reviews Forum.

Denise Covey said...

Woh Marsha, a lot of work here for participants. Imagine doing all this for 62 authors! I'll support you but I don't know how many others I'll be able to read/review/post about at a very busy time of year with so many other priorities.

Denise

Marsha A. Moore said...

Thanks lots for the support, Denise!

Anthony Rapino said...

Great contest! I'm afraid I won't have much time to review (though I wish I could). I'm grading essays well into next week though, and it's keeping me busy busy. ;-)

Happy hopping!

Ritesh Kala said...

Is the book in English?

Marsha A. Moore said...

Yes, it is in English. Thanks for your interest.

Red Tash said...

Just visiting!

Red Tash said...

Ps your hop link is broken.

miki said...

ok i've done all i could ( i hope it's enough but i can't be sure)

sorry if i was strict, it 's not against you at all i just wanted to be honest

Theres just life said...

Marsha just downloaded your book. I will read and review it. Just don't have time before this contest ends, so I won't be able to enter.

Pamela Jo

Marsha A. Moore said...

Thanks lots, Pamela!