blogspot counter

Friday, November 18, 2011

Cover art for my upcoming urban fantasy--LE CIRQUE DE MAGIE

Great news! I've just completed cover art for my upcoming short story, Le Cirque de Magie. It's an historical urban fantasy and will release later this month.

The image is my own original watercolor.

Blurb:
 
The circus is a blur of commotion with last minute preparations for the spring tour. Ravi, the high-wire heart throb, becomes jittery when he meets the company’s newly-hired female dwarf. Hours before departure, his magical perceptions are on fire as he witnesses her involvement in a gory bump off.

The circus manager can’t be found. Ravi is desperate to protect his sweetheart and performing partner, Alice. The train creaks away, beginning the long journey with danger stowed on board. Nicknamed the Great Birdman, Ravi steps forward and exposes his true identity—a real risk during edgy, vigilante times of prohibition. A brave move—but will his Suparna abilities be enough to snuff out this fierce demon?

~ ~ ~
Marsha A. Moore is a writer of fantasy romance. The magic of art and nature spark life into her writing. She is the author of the novel, TEARS ON A TRANQUIL LAKE, the first in a trilogy. Part two, TORTUGA TREASURE is contracted for release in January, 2012. Look for her first of an epic fantasy romance series, SEEKING A SCRIBE: ENCHANTED BOOKSTORE LEGENDS ONE, to be available early 2012.
Share

8 comments:

perisquire30 said...

Wow! Your cover is beautiful!! You are a multi-talented lady, that's for sure!

I wish you much success with this!

~Roni Lynne
YA Adventures in the Paranormal...and Beyond!

Marian Lanouette said...

Marsha, the artwork is beautiful. Good Luck with your sales. Marian

Maeve Greyson said...

Beautiful cover, Marsha. And it sounds like an awesome read!

Ally Broadfield said...

The cover is gorgeous! Wishing you much luck with this.

Marsha A. Moore said...

Thanks for all the kind comments! I've been wanting to do some of my own art for a cover for quite awhile. Feels good...even better to share it with friends.

Denise Covey said...

Hi Marsha! What a multi-talented lady! I'm so glad you found time to do this. It is absolutely gorgeous. Saves the big picture hunt. I'm doing the same for my short story collection except mine are pencil drawings. No other way to show the images I want.

I hope all is going well with mum.

Denise

Julie Robinson said...

Beautiful cover and interesting concept.

Marsha A. Moore said...

Thanks, Denise and Julie!

Mom has had a couple stable weeks, which is how I found time to do this artwork. I'm thankful for both!