blogspot counter

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday - February 6th

 
Here’s another snippet of six from my newly released fantasy erotic romance book Tears on a Tranquil Lake

In this scene, it’s pirate captain Raphael’s turn to woo my heroine, the mermaid Ciel. He loves to indulge her with fine gifts and attention.


 He unpinned the brooch from the cravat of his white shirt. Then he bent over me and used it to fasten the ends of my shawl together below my bra, leaving my shoulders bare. His fingers glanced across the bra cups.
        I shivered with both apprehension and attraction; he was seductively dangerous. I could not resist stealing glances. He looked devilish in his trim-fitting clothing, a gold brocade waistcoat and long crimson jacket, worn over black pants and polished boots.

Be sure to read the other awesome entries for this Sunday at: http://sixsunday.blogspot.com/

23 comments:

Taryn Kincaid said...

Swoon. Who doesn't love a sexy pirate?

Chrystalla Thoma said...

Sexy pirate indeed! Loved the description of him!

Sarah Grimm said...

Not just a sexy pirate, but one bearing gifts. Yum.

Anonymous said...

oh, he sounds niiice!

Stacey Kennedy said...

"seductively dangerous"...ooo...yummy!!!

Lisa Fox said...

There is so much to love about a sexy pirate!

Anonymous said...

I think I need to start reading pirate novels!

Claire Robyns said...

hot gentleman pirate, yummy. love the title, btw

Ann Mayburn said...

Puurrrr, I loveee a good pirate romance. It's even better with mermaids!

Arlene said...

Yes, I'm wondering why I havent read a pirate romance, and I know which one I'd like to read more of right now. Great image of this swashbuckler.

Cate Masters said...

Love this description. Can't wait to read more.

Layna Pimentel said...

Sexy post, Marsha!

Sandra Sookoo said...

yummy! Nice job!

Unknown said...

I want to be indulged with fine gifts and attention.

L. A. Green said...

His description is awesome.

Beware dashing pirate captains bearing gifts, methinks. :)

Trish said...

Pirates and mermaids, you can't go wrong!

Jayel Kaye said...

take anything you want, Mr. Pirate. any thing at all.

Unknown said...

Handsome and appealing captain. Nice work on these scene here. (And love, love, love the cover.)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and gentle. Good work.

Alanna Coca said...

Love it!

Joleene Naylor said...

he sounds stylish!

Casi said...

The title and the cover look sad, but I like the snippet you gave.

Lucy Felthouse said...

Hot six! :)