blogspot counter

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday - February 27th

      Here’s six from my fantasy erotic romance book Tears on a Tranquil Lake. In this scene, my mermaid heroine, Ciel, has just been given a welcoming gift by her merman lover, Meris--a magical black pearl pendant.  

                 Its luster gleamed with green-violet iridescence against my skin.
            “It shines for you alone.” Gently pulling my hair out from under the cord and away from my breasts, his fingers passed over their upper curves. 
            I felt connected to him, with no apprehensions. I brushed aside remaining strands from my chest and lay back upon the sand, displaying my breasts to him with the black pearl resting between.
            Meris traced a finger down one side of the cord to the pearl.

Be sure to read the other awesome entries for this Sunday at: http://sixsunday.blogspot.com/

31 comments:

Chrystalla Thoma said...

Such a calm atmosphere. Beautiful images.

Jessica E. Subject said...

A wonderful excerpt leading up to (I'm sure) something big. I hope you'll share more of that scene next week.

Anonymous said...

great snippet! So calm and beautiful.

Sarah Grimm said...

Love the snippet, Marsha! Will we get more next week? *wink*

~Sarah
www.sarahgrimm.com

Ella Drake said...

Leaves me wondering where that finger will go next.

Lisa Fox said...

A beautiful scene. Hopefully next week you'll give us a peek at what happens next!

Arlene said...

Her tranquilty is shown so well. Love how connected she is to him.

Cate Masters said...

Evocative, and great imagery.

Sandra Sookoo said...

Nice and peaceful. Great job!

Anonymous said...

Oooo very interesting!! Great visuals!

xx
Angela
http://angelasstone.livejournal.com

Viviane Brentanos said...

Tres sensuous

Casi said...

That was all tender and sexy. I want to read more now.

Laura Kaye said...

Such sensual imagery!

Elena Gray said...

It's amazing the image you can get from only six sentences!

cbandy10(at)hotmail(dot)com

Rebecca Royce said...

More please

The Scarf Princess said...

So subtly sexy. I'm definitely intrigued to read more.

joderjo402 AT gmail DOT com

L. A. Green said...

Another great scene. Can't wait to read my copy. :)

Anonymous said...

Sexy and vivid.

Lex Valentine said...

Nicely sensual!

D Carney said...

Very tender scene.

Lauri J Owen said...

Sweet, tender, and sexy. Great six.

Cathy M said...

Great imagery, Marsha.

Trish said...

Loved the descriptions here. Great visuals.

And Meris sounds like a keeper!

Seleste deLaney/Julie Particka said...

Beautiful set-up, sexy yet serene. Very nice.

Christa Paige said...

I want a jewel like that for myself, it sounds so neat.

Jayel Kaye said...

That was beautifully written. The tension, the sensual feel.. I loved it all

Emily Cale said...

I love all the snippets from this story!

J said...

awesome build up to what will come!

JoAnne Kenrick said...

beautiful scene and nice build up! Nice six xxx

Lucy Felthouse said...

Beautiful six :)

Anonymous said...

great six! very romantic!