blogspot counter

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Song for the Silver Merman - free read short story available on my website

Song for the Silver Merman, a free short story now available on my website is an “extra” scene from my book Tears on a Tranquil Lake. I’m offering it as a free read to give readers a sample of some of the characters, setting, and action. It also introduces two new characters, who become important in the sequel. Enjoy!

When Ciel, a newly-turned mermaid, sings for the first time, she startles everyone with the mermagic in her voice, which gives her chance to study with the esteemed Silver Merman and much more.

Find the story at http://www.marshaamoore.com in Free Reads.

1 comments:

mchene said...

navigate to this web-site my review here Recommended Site these details right here go now