blogspot counter

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Creative Liar Award


I’ve been given this creative liar award by J.L. Stratton. Awards are fun! Thank you J.L.

Reader Challenge
In accepting this award, I’ve been asked to create a challenge for my readers. I’m to list a mix of truths and lies about myself. Below are six true and one false statements. Can you discern the lie? (The answer and explanations will follow in a later post.)

1. My publisher is an energetic Greek lady who never takes days off, but finds time to laugh with her authors.

2. My real name is Karma Samten Choedron.

3. I passed the national dental boards while studying at OSU to be a dentist.

4. My first book, Tears on a Tranquil Lake, will be released February 1st, 2011 from MuseItHot Publishing.

5. My real name is Marsha A. Moore.

6. I create watercolor paintings.

7. My favorite NFL team is the Colts.


Also for this award I was asked to select other deserving bloggers to receive it in turn. Here are my choices as the next Creative Liar recipients:

Jus Accardo

Leslie Dow

Tammy Gallant  

La-Tessa Montgomery

Liz Pelletier

Katie Salidas

Pamela Turner  

Those nominated, please:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself and one truth, or the other way around.
5. Nominate up to seven other "creative" writers for the award.
6. Link to those you nominate for the award.

Do you know which is false? Leave a comment with your guess.


Share/Bookmark


5 comments:

Penny aka Vampirique Dezire said...

It's a hit or miss here lol but I think it might be #3 ...

Kemberlee said...

#2 has to be false. I know if my real name was Karma, I'd sure use that as my pen name :-)

True Life and Fiction said...

I tend to agree with Kemberlee. Karma is such a great name. It sounds so creative, authorly, mysterious.

But, of course, you also mention in number five that your real name is Marsha A. Moore.

I'm going to stick my neck out at say that the lie is number two.

I must say - you are good. everyone of these statements seems so believable.

Marsha A. Moore said...

I'm glad I could make this a real challenge. ;)

Unknown said...

I think this might be you main character. If not, your mother must have had premonitions. LOL My real name is Karma Samten Choedron