blogspot counter

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday - January 30th

Here's another six sentences from my upcoming book Tears on a Tranquil Lake. The release date is this Tuesday!


In this scene the merman, Meris, is helping introduce the heroine, Ciel, to life as a mermaid.
            He beckoned to the lead fairy with a gleam in his eyes.
            She floated next to his head while he whispered to her. Zeta darted back to me and the six sprites encircled my hips. They magically lowered the point where my scale covering began, dipping it low in front to my pubic bone, and in back exposing the bare skin of my butt. Zeta turned back to Meris, looking for approval, while I felt my face heating with a blush from this new exposure.
            “Perfect!  Absolutely stunning!  Thank you, Zeta.”

Be sure to read the other awesome entries for this Sunday at: http://sixsunday.blogspot.com/

26 comments:

Roseanne Dowell said...

Congratulatins on your book release. I know how exciting it is. Stranger on Shore comes out March 1st, and I can't wait.

Marsha A. Moore said...

It sure is exciting--a wild rush of energy! Thanks lots, Roseanne.

Liz said...

Yes - thank you Zeta!

Taryn Kincaid said...

Best wishes for Release Day!

Jayel Kaye said...

I'll add my best wishes for a super release day!

D Carney said...

Congrats on the upcoming release!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the release! Great six x

Sarah Grimm said...

Oh, you must be so excited! I wish you many, many sales. I know I'll be checking it out, you six's have hooked me.

Rebecca Royce said...

Congratulations on your releasee! Its so exciting!

KL/LE said...

Nicely written, thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

I think it's so cool the sprites can do that. Congrats on the new release!!!

Sandra Sookoo said...

Congrats on your release. Sounds like a great story.

Lisa Fox said...

Beautiful as always. Congrats on the upcoming release!

Trish said...

Happy release day to come!

Enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

Great Six, it really left me wanting more!!! Happy Release Day!!!!!!!

jean hart stewart said...

How great you can do so much in six sentences.. I'll have to check my own books and use this as a test. Fun!!! Jean

Lex Valentine said...

What a great world!

katirra said...

Congratulations on the upcoming release of your book! I loved your contribution for this week.

Cate Masters said...

Congrats on your release! Loved this peek into her transition.

Marie Dees said...

Nice. Scales and all! Hey, I'm in Orlando if you head over this way.

Marsha A. Moore said...

Hey, Marie! We'll have to get together some time.

Pip Green said...

Well, I'd be blushing too. :)

Anonymous said...

Definitely to buy as soon as I make some reading time (in a month or two, hopefully...). Keep up the snipets in the meantime!
Barb

Marsha A. Moore said...

Thanks lots, Barb!

JoAnne Kenrick said...

since I started Six Sunday, each week you've drawn me into a new world..this week is no different! I really am looking forward to reading more.

Marsha A. Moore said...

Thanks for the kind words, Jo-Anne.