blogspot counter

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Get advance episodes of my popular Tea Leaf Tales of fantasy #FlashFiction *New mailing going out tonight 9-1-16*


For years I've written somewhat regular installments in a collection of fantasy flash fiction, my Tea Leaf Tales, which have been posted here on my blog. These enormously popular, original ten-sentence short stories relate to photos/scenes that resonate with me.

As a special perk to those who are part of my mailing list, I've decided to share new Tea Leaf Tales with them before posting them on my blog. These are short, fun, and give some insight into the creativity and imagination found in my books.

A mailing will go out tonight with a new Tea Leaf Tale. Be the first to enjoy it! Sign up using this link. 

And as a thank you for signing up, you'll also receive a free copy of my paranormal romance story, Ruler of the Night.




Hope you join me!

Marsha A. Moore is a writer of fantasy romance. The magic of art and nature spark life into her writing. 

JOIN MARSHA'S MAILING LIST and receive a free copy of her paranormal romance story RULER OF THE NIGHT.


Read Marsha's COON HOLLOW TALES of paranormal romance and her ENCHANTED BOOKSTORE LEGENDS for adventurous epic fantasy romance. For a FREE ebook download, read her historic fantasy, LE CIRQUE DE MAGIE, available at Amazon and Smashwords.

0 comments: