blogspot counter

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Tea Leaf Tales: Umbrella Spa


     “I’m so glad you could keep our date, my dear,” Brolly said as he aligned his ribs and hopped on his cap to make space.
     Veridana shivered, spread her leaf-green canopy in the sunshine, and replied, “I sooooo needed this after the workout I had last weekend. Thought I felt that dreadful chill of mold settling into my shaft.”
     “You poor, poor thing, but I can most certainly empathize. Even with my stout wood, those fearsome gales turned ribs out past my stretchers and threatened to steal me away.”
     “Oooh my! Didn’t that hurt?”
     “Not to worry. Banged and bruised, but still on duty.”
     “You’re my tough guy,” Veridana cooed and fluttered her webbing next to his.


Tea Leaf Tales is a series of original ten-sentence short stories by Marsha A. Moore, relating to photos/scenes that resonate with her. 
*~*~*
Marsha A. Moore is a writer of fantasy romance. The magic of art and nature spark life into her writing. Read her COON HOLLOW TALES of paranormal romance and her ENCHANTED BOOKSTORE LEGENDS for adventurous epic fantasy romance. For a FREE ebook download, read her historic fantasy, LE CIRQUE DE MAGIE, available at Amazon and Smashwords.

1 comments:

thosit said...

click here to read Dolabuy Loewe visit Ysl replica handbags see this website Full Article