blogspot counter

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Tea Leaf Tales: Love Lies Under the Waterfall Ahead


Oh, I’ve just come upon this strange trail marker along my hiking path, and wonder what lies ahead.

I hide side under cover of some brush to wait and watch for any sign of other people, since this could have been drawn by a serial rapist or worse, a murderer looking for an easy target. After all, it was drawn in red, like blood. Or the person could be some desperate chick who thinks all hikers are buff guys.

Or am I overthinking? The person might be a guy who’s a real hunk. I venture a few more yards along the trail, and the sound of splashing water reaches my ears. Maybe the hot guy is playing in a waterfall…stripped down to his shorts with water dripping over the ripples of his toned abs.

I lick my lips, and unable to endure more sweet anticipation, I rush around the corner. My knees go weak, and I drop to the rock floor, unable to utter a peep, in total awe and in love with mother nature.


Tea Leaf Tales is a series of original ten-sentence short stories by Marsha A. Moore, relating to photos/scenes that resonate with her.

*~*~*
Marsha A. Moore is a writer of fantasy and fantasy romance. The magic of art and nature spark life into her writing. Read her ENCHANTED BOOKSTORE LEGENDS for adventurous, epic fantasy romance. Or enjoy a magical realism tale of a haunted yoga studio with SHADOWS OF SERENITY. For a FREE ebook sample of her writing, read her historic fantasy short story, LE CIRQUE DE MAGIE, available at Amazon and Smashwords.

2 comments:

Rosalie Skinner said...

Another gem, Marsha.

Marsha A. Moore said...

Thank you always, Rosalie! :-)