blogspot counter

Monday, April 2, 2012

Pinterest Board of pics inspiring my Enchanted Bookstore Legends

Over the weekend, I started a Pinterest account and have been having lots of fun..almost too much! I'm definitely a visual learner, and I love to sift through images for writing inspiration. I already have dozens of computer files brimming with pics that I use to trigger writing ideas,  characters, settings, and scenes.

I've started one public Pinterest board to let readers see some of the images that helped me write my Enchanted Bookstore Legends series. This one I find especially captivating. In Seeking a Scribe: Enchanted Bookstore Legend One, Lyra gains a rare opal ring as a gift from a mysterious benefactor. When worn, she becomes invisible--comes in very handy on her quest. I love this ring and wish Lyra would share it with me!

Drop by Pinterest to see my other images in the Enchanted Bookstore Collection. I'll be adding more in the weeks to come! Click on the picture below.


 
 ~ ~ ~
Marsha A. Moore is a writer of fantasy romance. The magic of art and nature spark life into her writing. The first of her epic fantasy romance series, ENCHANTED BOOKSTORE LEGENDS, is now available--SEEKING A SCRIBE. She has also authored the Ciel's Legacy series, fantasy romance with fast action mermaid/pirate storylines: TEARS ON A TRANQUIL LAKE and TORTUGA TREASURE.  For a FREE ebook download, read her historic fantasy, LE CIRQUE DE MAGIE, available at Amazon and Smashwords.

0 comments: