blogspot counter

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tea Leaf Tales: Which doorknob should I turn?


What doorknobs will I turn in this new year?

Will I like what I find on the other side of their doors?

It seems like sparkly glass ones would lead to the nicest rooms, but after some I passed through last year, that association apparently doesn’t hold true. Last year I turned knobs to find suffering and tears. Others to find laughter. A dizzying array of rooms, beyond the scope of the freakiest funhouse.

This year, I’m going to pay closer attention to the knobs when my hand touches each one. There must be a pattern, a way to feel from that first twist of my wrist. I’ll discover their hidden code. If you’re behind one of the doors, I’ll share their secret with you.
~ ~ ~
Marsha A. Moore is a writer of fantasy romance. The magic of art and nature spark life into her writing. She is the author of the novel, TEARS ON A TRANQUIL LAKE, the first in a trilogy. Part two, TORTUGA TREASURE is contracted for release in January, 2012. Look for her first of an epic fantasy romance series, SEEKING A SCRIBE: ENCHANTED BOOKSTORE LEGENDS ONE, to be available March, 2012. For a FREE ebook download, read her historic fantasy, Le Cirque De Magie. Share

4 comments:

Maeve Greyson said...

What an intriguing way to approach the choices of the new year. I hope you only encounter wonderful things in 2012's many portals!

Marsha A. Moore said...

Thanks, Maeve! Happy New Year to you.

Kiru Taye said...

I'd love to know the secret when you find it. Happy New Year!

Debbie Herbert said...

Lovely!