blogspot counter

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Gone to DragonCon!


Today, I'm heading out toward Atlanta to attend my first DragonCon! I've got my costumes all ready and I'm prepared to be overwhelmed. I'll return next week with lots of pics of the happenings and strange costumed fantasy beings who were in attendance!


~ ~ ~
Marsha A. Moore is a writer of fantasy romance. The magic of art and nature spark life into her writing. She is the author of the novel, TEARS ON A TRANQUIL LAKE, the first in a trilogy. Part two, TORTUGA TREASURE is contracted for release in January, 2012. Look for her first of an epic fantasy romance series, SEEKING A SCRIBE: ENCHANTED BOOKSTORE LEGENDS ONE, to be available late autumn.

1 comments:

Beth Caudill said...

So jealous. I wanna go to Dragoncon. I never got to go in college with my friends.

And then I got married and had kids. Sigh. By the time I can go...I'll be too old to enjoy it.

Did I mention I was jealous?
I hope you have a great time.