blogspot counter

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Video Saturday: 'N' is for Namaste

I've maintained a diligent yoga practice for eleven years. This video touches me and I wanted to share it with my readers. Namaste is the perfect feeling we express at the close of each class, meaning, "The divine in me bows to the divine in you." It embodies the exact feeling of oneness we shared during the practice, taking in vital life-giving breaths in unison as we met challenges. With great respect, I extend this sentiment to you.


Video Reference: Butterflygris

Share


4 comments:

Author Joshua Hoyt said...

This is an amazing video. The feelings and emotions are wonderful. Thanks for sharing and for visiting my blog.

Marsha A. Moore said...

I'm very glad you enjoyed it, Josh! Thanks.

Unknown said...

Love this phrase and great video, thanks. Namaste :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful Marsha. Thanks for sharing it. As you probably know from reading my writing (my faith based story), we have similar understandings. That spark of divine is in . . . and is . . . everything!