blogspot counter

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I love my Kayak!


For today's A to Z Blogging Challenge, 'K' is for my Kayak. Moving to Florida, one of my new passions is kayaking. I'm kind of a fitness addict and love to be outside. We live on a large saltwater lagoon that connects directly to Tampa Bay and it's a great place to kayak. I'm still a novice, but have a heck of a good time. I paddle around every week for over an hour. Here are some pics of my new-to-me used kayak I got last December. 


Share


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love to kayak too! Though, with the large family we had to find inflatable kayaks or else take two vehicles. (I think we've talked about this before!)

They're great and lighter to carry, so have turned out to be an awesome investment.

Normally we're rivers and lakes but this last summar I tried ocean kayaking for the first time and LOVED it.

Marsha A. Moore said...

That's a great way to get the whole family involved! Terrific!