blogspot counter

Monday, March 7, 2011

Contest for copies of my own watercolor illustration from my book, Tears on a Tranquil Lake

One of my hobbies is watercolor painting. I sold a bit commercially, trying the art fair circuit for one summer, and had some of my paintings in local art galleries. Now, I just paint for fun, and created an illustration from my latest fantasy romance release, Tears on a Tranquil Lake.

The painting, posted on my website, is entitled Magic Sandcastles, depicting one of my favorite scenes in the book.

Pleased with the way it turned out, I’ve printed the illustration on some cool items to give away in a contest (tote bag, note card sets, post cards). These are also pictured.

To learn more about the contest, go to the contest page of my website. http://www.MarshaAMoore.com


 Magic Sandcastles