blogspot counter

Sunday, April 4, 2010

What is a Goddess?

The message of this beautiful video, while certainly applicable to all women, reminded me of the wonderful female writers I have come to know recently. The heartfelt words of the video's text speak of the joy a fulfilled woman brings to those who know her. Daily I am in awe of dozens of amazing ladies. While pursuing their personal ambitions of writing with considerable grace and determination, they motivate others along positive paths, perhaps unknowingly.

The breathtaking images in this clip show the spiritual and mystical essence of a strong female spirit. The women writers I'm pleased to have as friends, mentors, and acquaintances not only emulate this strength in the female characters they create, but also live this persona in their real lives. This video reminded me of what I see inside them and what I seek within myself. I am inspired and grateful.




"A woman who is in the process of learning to know, accept and love herself on all levels, Mind Body and Spirit. A woman who, because she focuses on personal growth and self awareness, experiences a life, increasingly filled with peace, love, joy, passion and fun. A woman that understands that she has unlimited capacity to make her life anything she wants. A woman who is inspired to give to those around her our of her sense of gratitude and abundance." ~Selina Fenech

Credit to my dear friend The Pleasure Coach where I discovered this video on his Facebook page. http://thepleasurecoach.blogspot.com/

Share/Bookmark

0 comments: